Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 209.286 GYD / CUC *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 820,968 G$ (3,923 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 737,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)