Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 209.976 GYD / CUC *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 758,529 G$ (3,612 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 705,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vigo costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨53 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $79 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 5 hours ago)