Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 209.315 GYD / USD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 30% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 870,308 G$ ($4,158) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 667,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)