Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 808 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 209.315 GYD / USD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 657,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 567,959 G$ ($2,713) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa12,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)