Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 254.870 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 44% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,050,763 G$ (€4,123) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 731,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 20,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)