Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 253.874 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 757,554 G$ (€2,984) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Road Town costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)