Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 161.499 GYD / AUD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,150,957 G$ (AU$7,127) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 641,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)