Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.859 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 766,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 420,227 G$ (₨146,990) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manama costs Dinar 2.200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (about 3 hours ago)