Cost of living in Fuzhou, China vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 32.311 GYD / CNY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 641,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 534,340 G$ (16,538元) in Fuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 8 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 8 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 8 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 8 hours ago)