Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 32.229 GYD / CNY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 21% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 766,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 602,658 G$ (18,699元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)