Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.003 GYD / BRL
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 742,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 515,726 G$ (R$ 13,223) in Florianopolis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Teresina costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 540 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €529 (about 3 hours ago)