Cost of living in Fes, Morocco vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.569 GYD / MAD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 715,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 566,161 G$ (24,021 Dirham) in Fes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Huelva costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.74 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Roanoke, Virginia costs $0.79 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 6 hours ago)