Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 209.248 GYD / USD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 967,185 G$ ($4,622) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 766,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 3 hours ago)