Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.848 GYD / ZAR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 634,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 563,190 G$ (R 40,668) in Durban.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)