Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 57.520 GYD / QAR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 75% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,327,600 G$ (23,081 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 757,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)