Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 209.428 GYD / USD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 963,118 G$ ($4,599) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)