Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01486 GYD / IDR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 661,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 463,449 G$ (Rp 31,187,926) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $700 (about 3 hours ago)