Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09026 GYD / TZS
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 19% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 674,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 547,249 G$ (6,062,972 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)