Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Georgetown, Guyana
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.40840 GYD / SYP *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 53% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 693,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 322,635 G$ (790,006 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)