Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18596 GYD / KRW
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 822,204 G$ (₩4,421,450) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 685,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beersheba costs 2,500 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)