Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Georgetown, Guyana
WARNING! Corrientes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Corrientes.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 700 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.407 GYD / ARS *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 656,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 498,786 G$ (ARS $207,190) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Västerås costs 7,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling80 (about 2 hours ago)