Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 40.102 GYD / BRL
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 697,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 485,794 G$ (R$ 12,114) in Contagem.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)