Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 253.511 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is about the same as in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 639,874 G$ (€2,524) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 633,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 2 hours ago)