Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 32.339 GYD / CNY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 18% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 722,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 593,384 G$ (18,349元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)