Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.923 GYD / JPY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,347,906 G$ (¥701,097) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 727,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)