Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 164.709 GYD / CAD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 992,556 G$ (C$6,026) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 736,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)