Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 209.315 GYD / USD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 810,350 G$ ($3,871) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 704,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €91 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caen costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 4 hours ago)