Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.895 GYD / BRL
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 756,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 481,834 G$ (R$ 12,078) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manama costs Dinar 2.200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)