Cost of living in Catania, Italy vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 253.840 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 835,456 G$ (€3,291) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 702,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Loja costs $275 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)