Cost of living in Catania, Italy vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 254.870 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 754,409 G$ (€2,960) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 638,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)