Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 254.831 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 920,714 G$ (€3,613) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 715,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)