Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.812 GYD / ZAR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 689,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 658,306 G$ (R 47,662) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caen costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 4 hours ago)