Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 103.616 GYD / BBD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 46% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 931,215 G$ (8,987 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 636,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)