Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.38076 GYD / XAF
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 100% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,530,882 G$ (4,020,572 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 764,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)