Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 253.511 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 38% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 983,497 G$ (€3,880) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 713,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)