Cost of living in Bidar, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.863 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bidar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 653,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 570,778 G$ (₨199,353) in Bidar.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 3 hours ago)