Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.854 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 763,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 553,728 G$ (₨194,038) in Bhavnagar.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)