Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.807 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 721,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 517,294 G$ (₨184,308) in Bhavnagar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $650 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 3 hours ago)