Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01493 GYD / IDR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 652,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 412,756 G$ (Rp 27,648,704) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,700 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $2.60 (about 2 hours ago)