Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.895 GYD / BRL
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 671,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 469,528 G$ (R$ 11,769) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)