Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13812 GYD / LBP
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 43% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 875,144 G$ (6,336,078 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 611,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago costs CH$825 (about 2 hours ago)