Cost of living in Barrie, Canada vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 164.354 GYD / CAD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 998,627 G$ (C$6,076) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 704,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)