Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela vs Georgetown, Guyana
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00007 GYD / VES *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 78% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 716,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 154,890 G$ (2,114,005,426 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)