Cost of living in Baotou, China vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 32.034 GYD / CNY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 734,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 636,847 G$ (19,880元) in Baotou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $429 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 32 zł (about 2 hours ago)