Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Georgetown, Guyana
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.421 GYD / ARS *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 716,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 327,270 G$ (ARS $135,158) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 3 hours ago)