Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14363 GYD / IQD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 26% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 707,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 525,771 G$ (3,660,510 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)