Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.603 GYD / DOP
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 762,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 592,575 G$ (RD$ 164,477) in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)