Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 253.717 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is about the same as in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 725,084 G$ (€2,858) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 701,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)