Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.322 GYD / EGP
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 734,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 332,569 G$ (E£ 24,964) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)