Cost of living in Asansol, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.808 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 46% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 763,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 413,100 G$ (₨147,099) in Asansol.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 5 hours ago)